Certificate of Deposits (CD's)

CD accounts are considered unclaimed if the owner fails to make a deposit or withdrawal over a period of time, or when a statement or correspondence is returned by the post office. Allowing a Certificate of Deposit (CD) to automatically roll over may result in abandonment if the owner can't be contacted.

It usually happens after the untimely death of a family member, name changes after marriage or divorce, expiration of a mail forwarding order or sometimes it's a result of clerical errors.

If your bank, savings and loan or credit union no longer exists, funds are not lost, your account could have been transferred to another bank or a government custodian after a merger, acquisition or closing.

If your bank failed, you are entitled to collect insurance from the government regulators, FDIC and NCUA, up to $250,000 per account.

Transfer to Search

The Unclaimed Money Database is a Fast and Easy Way to See if you have Missing Money that is being held by the Government. You'll instantly search the National Unclaimed Property database. You can also be connected to every State's Unclaimed Property Agency so you can contact them by email or telephone to receive personal service in retrieving your money.

The Unclaimed Money Search is Free for Network of Business Members. To Login, Click Here. If you're not a Member - Click Here.

Remember the service is Free and there is a 30% chance that you'll find some Missing Money.

Search Now